You’re an experienced backend developer with a strong working knowledge of Node.js, and your current work just isn’t holding your attention. You’d like to level up your skills working with a wide variety of applications and technologies, and it’d be amazing if you could see your work out there in the real world. You like problem solving and having a team with whom you can brainstorm simple solutions to complex problems.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong working knowledge of Node.js
- Complex scaling issues and tiered caching strategies
- Modern, microservice-based web applications
- The ability to research and communicate your ideas in software design and architecture discussions
- Full stack skills including deployment, database, and front end
- Experience in the design of high throughput, low latency, large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with productivity and/or collaboration software is a plus
- A strong communicator who can articulate nuanced ideas clearly whether it's explaining technical decisions in writing or brainstorming together in real time
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience with cloud deployments and management (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Authentication and authorization (sessions, API tokens, JWTs)
- Concurrency and scaling techniques
- Automated testing experience (unit and integration testing, performance testing and benchmarking)
- Experience with Go or other statically-typed, compiled programming languages / OR you are willing to learn programming languages
- Experience in writing unit tests
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13th month salary.
- Salary review: twice a year, promotion opportunity.
- Working directly with the Board of Directors who are experienced and psychological.
- Have the opportunity to regularly improve professional training.
- Highly professional equipment. Intense English course for the 03 months by our English teachers.
- Have the opportunity to become a key member of the company.
- Advanced healthcare insurance/ Fully enjoy social insurance and other benefits in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Working 05 days a week.
- 12 days off allowance per year.
- Company trip, annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.